Thursday 10 March 2011

My Survey &Results

We designed our own surveys in class to help design our own music magazine. Our homework was to have at least 20 people do the survey so that we had something to work from at the start. I managed to have 28 fill in my survey which helped a lot. The results I got were;


My first question was what gender the person was, it was halved between male and female exactly.

My second question that I asked what age the audience that did my survey were; the majority were between 16 and 18.



I then asked on my survey whether or not they read magazines, I thought this a vital questions and unfortunately the majority said they didn't. 

Next I asked what people thought of my magazine title, another vital question. Unfortunately 1 person thought it 'Very Poor' but the majority thought it was 'Good' so I stuck to it.


Another important question that would help design my magazine was the choice of a colour scheme. A lot of people said Green, Purple and Black but I decided to alter it a bit because a lot of rock/emo/alternative music magazines use this colour scheme too. I decided on Black, Red and Pink/Magenta.

Last question to ask was about the cost of my magazine. I asked on my survey what people thought would be the right price range for my magazine and the majority voted for £2.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment