Monday 2 May 2011


This is the draft I had drawn out in class as I began to plan my front cover. I had to make sure I included all the important elements as follows; barcode, date, price, issue number masthead, selling line, coverlines, main image, header bar, etc. I chose to have my main image in the centre of my page so that the audience would be drawn towards my magazine by seeing the artist/s first. I included a 'win' header footer which would also want the audience to read more, especially if there are items they can win. My masthead stayed the same as I'd planned beforehand with the date, issue number and price above so that it was obviously there, yet out of the way for everything else. I made sure I included my main cover line, small images, coverlines, etc into it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment